FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU
49. Mrs. Jennifer Okoba / 2004



I am Mrs JENNIFER OKOBA Ivorien widow with an only son LAZIZI OKOBA.My husband was the chief security officer to the ousted President Henry BEDIE of Cote d'voire.During the over throw of 24th December 1999, my husband was among the people that were killed by the military.

Since after his death, I ran away with my only son,I do hereby wish to ask for your assistance in urgent business transaction that requires absolute honesty and secrecy.Although I did not in any way disclose to my friend the details of this my proposal due to confidential nature of this transaction.By virtue of my husband's position.

The former President(BEDIE)gave him US10. Dollars(Ten million five hundred thousant US dollars) cash in US100.00 dollars bill stacked in a box when he got information that the militaries were planning to over throw him.Immediately my husband was confirmed dead, I made away with this box with my only son so that we can not be reached by Mr BEDIE. I have really been waiting for a more suitable time and opportunity to contact you concerning this transaction.
Right now, the money is in a safe place, I deposited it with a security company for safe keeping. I am using this opportunity to seek for your assistance to move this money to your country, to be invested on behalf of my only son.

For this business to be concluded immediately, all you need to do is to arrange to meet with me and my son where this box is been lodged, open an account in your name, pay in the whole money after clearing and transfering it to your chosen account. We can't do that on our own because we don't have account else where, moreover, we don't have any business to cover-up that is why we needed your assistance.

I am ready to offer you 30% of the total sum and give you the full power to manage the remaining 70% on behalf of my son.Contact my son LAZIZI OKOBA where we are curently staying in a sister's house in COTONOU-BENIN.This money we deposited it in the best security company in COTONOU-BENIN.

Upon conclusion of arrangement, we shall forward to you the certificate of deposit, and the phone and fax number of the security company for confirmation immediately you recieve this e-mail message or call me at this number (00229 698074)or e-mail me at this e-mail address: Please I want us to finish this business as quikly as possible.

Yours faithfully

To Page Topto PAGE TOP
FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU