FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU
364. Paul Melebo / 2005

paulmelebo@uku.co.uk
Subject: My Dear Friend

FROM: Paul Melebo
My Dear Friend,
First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and secret. Though I know that transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, But I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day, I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as well have been reliably and convince of your discreetness and ability in the transaction of this nature.
Let me start by introducing myself properly to you, I am Mr. Paul Melebo director-packaging department with Reserve Bank of South Africa, I came to know you through√?¬? my private search for someone i can confidently trust on, And when I saw your name , I have a maximum confidence in you that we can transact this business.
THE PROPOSITION.
I want you to help me claim this package/consignment, which I have already shipped to U.S.A. through a United Nation (UN) accredited courier agent. Though, the UN courier agent does not know that the package contains money worth US$4,000.000.00. all in US$100 bills. And they most not know. Therefore if you are willing to transact this business with me; kindly get back to me via my above email address as quickly as possible, Also in your retune mail includes this information's bellow.
YOU'RE MAILING ADDRESS, YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX.
If I receive your wiliness to transact this business with me, I will give you as share of 30% out of the total sum, and then the remaining 70% will be for me, Please reply me on the above email address,i will send to you the keys of the boxes that is containing fund ok.
Looking forward to receive your reply.
Best Regards.
Paul Melebo

To Page Topto PAGE TOP
FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU