FROM: Mrs. LINDA MARTY
I greet you in the name of our lord. My name is Mrs. LINDA MARTY. I am a widow and a mother of Two all girls. I know you will see my letter to you as an embarrassment considering the fact that we do not know ourselves.
I plead with you to be patient with me I feel very pleased to contact you for some assistance and business relationship. I am a Citizen of BAHAMAS ISLAND, married to a Nigerian. I live in Nigeria with my children. My late husband was a loving, caring and hard working man Concorde pilot who died Monday, 31 July, CONCORDE PLANE CRASH [Flight AF4590 ] with the whole passengers aboard. The name of my deceased husband is Christian Marty the Concorde pilot. Before the sudden death of my beloved husband, and father of my tow daughters, my late husband intended to establish a business in the united states of America with the sum of $30 million united states dollars,but unfortunately he died before this proposed venture.
Following his death, his family members insisted that I am not entitled to his property (Assets and money) since I am a woman and my ffspring's are all girls as I do not have a male child for my husband. Well, according to some barbaric traditional laws here in Nigeria (Africa) which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's property, as they are expected by tradition to take over the management of his properties including myself who automatically becomes a wife to one of his immediate brothers.
Unfortunately to this wicked family members, the $30 million united states dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States was deposited in a bank account unknown to his family.I and the Attorney is the only one aware of this money,so I have discussed this matter with a staff of the bank that I want this money personally so that Iwill be able to take care of my children's educational needs since my husband's family members vehemently opposed the furtherance of their education.
According to the staff of the bank, the best way to secure this money is to transfer this money to a bank account out side Nigeria For safe-keeping, later it will be used for business establishment subject to the Advise of whosoever finally assists us. At this juncture, I therefore ask for your sincere assistance in providing us with your bank details and the enablement to facilitate the remittance of this fund into your nominated account.
As soon as I get your positive response, I shall provide you with all the necessary detail for this transfer. However, I have decided to give you 30% of the total money as a reward for your sincere assistance and the remaining 70% of the money will be for my investment as I will want to keep aglow my late husbands dream of investing in real estate,to be able to help me, kindly send through my email, your personal details including your contact information for easy communication. Thanking you for your anticipated response. Please you can see the website below of the crash:
I await your response.
Mrs. LINDA MARTY.
PLEASE IT TAKES ME TIME TO CONTACT YOU DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SCAM MAIL
THAT I DO RECEIVED ALL OVER THE GLOBAL. TRUTH AND TRUST ARE MY WATCH WORDS.