Account Executive Vacation
FinServ is one of the world's leading professional insurance and payments solutions provider and a division of FinServ Group.
At FinServ, Inc., we help our clients to attract, select, develop, engage and retain the best and brightest. Our innovative solutions address both hiring strategies and organizational effectiveness - people and performance.
We are looking for a permanent executive to join our specialized payment processing group in USA, UK and AUSTRALIA. FinServ Group, Inc.'s payment processing group delivers exceptional quality of insurance services at all levels. When you need to get a payment processed or an innovative insurance plan, either for a single client or to a nation, the right people can make all the difference.
This position offers exceptional earnings, career growth and recognition.
The first (trial) month the salary is 1500 USD + commission.
>From the second month it is 3000 USD per month + commission.
A successful Account Executive should do the following:
- Accept money transfers from our customers
- Notify our representatives as soon as you see the transfer arrive
- Process money transfer without delays
- Continually get information and feedback from the clients in order to maintain high level of service.
- Use creative, professional and ethical recruiting methods to identify top-performing candidates for open positions.
- Initiate contact with target candidates and develop relationship.
- Interview and screen potential candidates via face-to-face interviews, phone interviews, and reference checking.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to fulfil multi-task and prioritize.
- Computer literate: Internet and Email usage skills.
- Ability to work at least 2-4 hours a day.
- No special education is obligatory.
- Ability to work with most frequently used payment systems: WesternUnion, MoneyGram
More information about the company is available at:
Here is the scheme of our work. We are intermediate between the sellers and the customers all over the world.
- A Customer from your country finds a Company in London, UK (for example) and wants to buy smth.
- The Company asks us for a manager in your country and we find you.
- We give the Customer your bank details to send you the payment.
- The Customer sends the payment to you and notifies us.
- We inform the Company that the payment is made.
- The Company gives us the name and surname of its representative who must receive the money. For example: Name Surname in London, GB.
- We send you an email like this: A money transfer has been sent to you. Its amount is XXXX USD. You should send it by Western Union (Money Gram) to Name Surname in London, UK.
- You cash out the money and send it by Western Union or Money Gram to Name Surname in London, UK.
- WU or MG give you the number and you send it to us.
- We give the number to the Company and they receive the money.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please e-mail your resume to :
Please don't forget to add the following important information about you (field marked with asterix are not obligatory, other fields must be filled):
- Your full name:
- Your country:
- Your full address:
- Your mobile contact phone:
- Your fixed/home contact phone:
- Your work contact phone or fax ():
- Your contact email(s):
- Are you ready to sign a contract with our company? (must be 'Yes')
- Are you ready to send a copy of your ID as a proof of your honesty? (must be 'Yes'
- Are you ready to accept money transfers to your bank account or credit card ? (must be 'Yes')
"a c c e p t t o c r e d i t c a r d"
option is available only to USA Account Executives
If you have questions, please feel free to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page located at:
In case your question is not answered there, please contact our support department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention, best wishes.