FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU
1358. Abdul Nasser Naji

merrym1@cox.net
Subject: Dear Feiend

From:Abdul Nasser Naji
AL Bayan Specialist Hospital

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Mr.Abdul Nasser Naji,a merchant Dubai in the UAE. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late,due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations so as to bring succour and comfort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposit of Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds(7,500 000.OO) that I have with a Offshore Bank in Europe for safe keeping. I want you to help me collect this deposit and disburse it to some CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS, THE LESS PRIVILEGED AND VICTIMS OF CURRENT HURRICANE KATRINA, AND OTHER NATURAL DISASTER. Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement.I have set aside 30% for you for your time and patience. While the other 70% will be disbursed to the less priviledged and unfortunate victims of unforseen circumstances.

You can e-mail me at: nassernaji05@yahoo.es while I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed.
Mr. Abdul Nasser Naji

To Page Topto PAGE TOP
FRONT PAGE  To Front Pageto cia archive  CIA MENU