My Name is Mr. Emmanuel Kofi, I am the Operations Manager of GROUP
SECURITY VAULTS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED.
I am a Ghanaian and I have been working with this company for over 10
years and within this period,I have watched with a keen interest on
how African Heads of state and government functionaries have been
using this company as vehicle to move huge sums of money,cash
STERLING,EUROS) to their foreign partners and asset managers.They
lodge in these consignments of cash and secretly declare the contents
as family treasures and documents e.g. GEN. SANI ABACHA OF
NIGERIA,DEAD),MOBUTU SESE SECO OF ZIARE (DEAD),FODE SANKOY OF SIERRA
LEONE, FELIX HOUPHET BOIGNY OF COTED'IVORE (DEAD),KANAN BEDIE OF COTE
D' IVORE (ABIDJAN) etcand quite a couple both serving and ex Heads of
African States .
All these people have consignments deposited with my vault and over
the period are being claimed by their foreign partners,friends and
relatives.A lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as eight
years. Nobody will ever come for them because in most cases, the
deposit documents are never available for anybody except the
depositors.On the above preference and with my in-depth knowledge on
the depositors contractual mandate .
I have moved two trunks boxes to our affiliate office abroad (ready
for collection).More than Six consignments belonging to late Gen.Sani
Abacha and the former Rebel president of Liberia, Charles Taylor has
been claimed in the past six months with only proof of deposit
certificate as was stipulated in their deposit contract mandate and
this is why i am soliciting for your maximum co-operation and
As much as i know, Gen Abacha has nine consignments deposited with
several names and codes four has have been claimed in the past six
months with a request stipulating that the boxes are delivered to the
claimer designated address.I have finalized every arrangement for you
to go and claim consignmentswith code NO; BCC: 1401/1402,CONTAINING
I will supply you with all the information and documents which you
will need.In conclusion;I assure you that this business is risk free.
(OUR MODE OF SHARING IS 30% FOR YOU AND THE REST 70% for me.
Waiting to hear from you for more details.