FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU
2142. Jerry David

Hello, My name is Dr. Jerry David, I am an artist. I own Jerry J ART in London (United Kingdom).I do sell my art and painting to people all around the world mostly Americans. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art Works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER, which is Difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who Will Be working for me, as a part-time worker and I will be willing to pay10% for every transaction, which wouldn't affect your present state of Work,Someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the States in form of MONEYORDER'S or TRAVELLER'S CHEQUE,because the cost of coming to the stateand getting payments is very expensive, I am working on Setting Up abranch in the state, so for now i need a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ,CANADA and any were in the work that you can cash money order who will be handling the payment aspect for our Company.

All you need to do is to cash the payment deduct 10% and send the Remaining 90% Via Western Union Money Transferal transfer fees will be deducted from The 90% so you are rest assured that you wouldn't spend a dime out of Your Personal money.

If you are interested, N: B, Please send to me the listed information below directly to me at

1. Your Name:
2. Fiscal Residential Address:
3. City:
4. State:
5. Zip Code:
6. Phone Number:
7. Country:
8. Age:
9. E-mail address:
10. Have you received or done an offer like this before:
11. If Yes put details and out come of it:
The above information should be forwarded to me so we can start business.


Dr. Jerry David.
Company Reg NO: 3019432
VAT Reg NO:735 743 611
Phone: +44 2088197346/ +44 1213148948

To Page Topto PAGE TOP
FRONT PAGE  To Front Pageto cia archive  CIA MENU