FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU
4105 Anthony Kumalo
Subject: Request for Confidential Business Relationship

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. I am high placed official working with Department of Finance & (Economic Affairs), in Cape Town South Africa. I and two other colleagues are currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer the sum of Twenty Six Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S dollars. This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts, through our private connections. The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from ABSA Bank here in South Africa to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by us as associate/receiver. By virtue of our positions as civil servants in my country, we cannot acquire this money in our names. Because as high placed civil servants, we care not allowed by the civil service code of conduct to own or operate bank accounts outside of our shores. On the other hand, it is not safe for us to keep the money here due to unstable political environment. I have been mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues, to look for an oversea silent partner who could work with us to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this email.
What I am requesting from you is: (1) to be our silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which we shall secure all legal documentation to authenticate our claim. (2) Provide a private telephone and fax number for easy communication under your control. (3) Receive the funds as the beneficiary, take out your commission and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed. My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be share as follows: (1) 15% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer, while the remaining 85% belongs to me and my two colleagues. You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money get to your country. Since our objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help us with advises and direction on investing into profitable/lucrative ventures in your country for an additional 3%.
However, this optional, and if is not convenient for you to further assist us with investing the money, we can end our partnership after you make available to us our part of the money. The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up official documents showing legitimate source/origin of fund. The transfer will be affected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing transfer. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to any one else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risk either to us or yourself.
Please give me your response immediately by return mail through my alternate Email:

Yours truly,
Anthony Kumalo

To Page Topto PAGE TOP
FRONT PAGE  To Front Pageto cia archive  CIA MENU