FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU
4322. Lt. Col Kenneth Sagahon
Subject: REPLY ASAP!!!!!


I hope this e-mail message meets you in condition of health, I am in need of your assistance. My name is Lt. Col Kenneth Sagahon of the Engineering Unit of US Military (MARINE) here in Ba'qubah in Iraq, I am partly Egyptian and a citizen of the United States of America.

We have about $20 Million US dollars that we want to move out of this country (Iraq). My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. It is oil money and legal.

We have made arrangement with a Diplomatic Courier Service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures to where you want it. Arrangement have been made to transfer the said funds through BANK OF BAGHDAD. It all depends on what you want and how you want the funds to be delivered to you. The most important thing is; "CAN I TRUST YOU"? Once the funds gets to you.

Once the funds get to you, simply take out 10% as your share and keep the remaining 90% for us.Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we need you to make it as a confidential matter


I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Lt. Col. Kenneth Sagahon

To Page Topto PAGE TOP
FRONT PAGE  To Front Pageto cia archive  CIA MENU