FRONT PAGE  To Front PageTo CIA Archive  CIA MENU
5450. Richard Vale


My name is Richard Vale, I am an artist i Own RAY ART WORLD in London
Kingdom).I do sell my art and painting to people all around the world
Americans. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my
art Works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDER, which
is Difficult for me to cash here in London United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who Will Be
working for me, as a part-time worker and I will be willing to pay 10% for
every transaction, which wouldn't affect your present state of Work,Someone who
would help me receive payments from my customers in the States in form of MONEY
ORDER'S or CASHIER'S CHEQUE,because the cost of coming to the stateand
getting payments is very expensive, I am  working on Setting Up a branch in the
state, so for now i need a representative in the UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA ,CANADA and any were in the work that you can cash money order who will
be handling the payment aspect for our Company..

All you need to do is to cash the payment deduct 10% and send the Remaining 90%
Via Western Union Money Transfer OR MONEY GRAM.All transfer fees will be
deducted from The 90% so you are rest assured that you wouldn't spend a dime
out of Your Personal money.

If you are interested, N: B, Please send to me the listed
information below directly to me at

1. Your Name:
2. Physical Residential Address:
3. City:
4. State:
5. Zip Code:
6. Phone Number:
7. Country:
8. Age:
9. E-mail address:
10. Have you received or done an offer like this before:
11. If Yes put details and out come of it:

The above information should be forwarded to me so we can start business.


Richard Vale.

Company Reg NO: 3019628
VAT Reg NO:735 773 701
Phone: (+44) 702 405 6809 / (+44) 701 117 2848

To Page Topto PAGE TOP
FRONT PAGE  To Front Pageto cia archive  CIA MENU