- New rules to prevent "vast migrations" across Europe when new countries join the club.
- A tightening of immigration rules to prevent migrants from heading to Britain as benefit tourists rather than workers.
- New rules to let groups of nations within the European club combine to block unwanted European legislation.
- New rules to free businesses from red tape and excessive interference by nit-picking Eurocrats in Brussels, and to give businesses access to new markets via "turbocharged" free-trade deals with America and Asia.
- Freedom for British courts and the police from unnecessary interference by the out-of-touch zombies at the European Court of Human Rights.
- A flow of power away from Brussels to member nations rather than further empire building by Eurocraps.
- Abolition of the notion of "ever closer union" of the EU member states in order to inflate the egos of figurehead presidents and ambassadors.